Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catching up - big time!!

I apologize profusely for the lack of updates in the last 2 months. As you know, it's been a little crazy around our house and we are loving every minute of it. After Landry's birthday, my sister got married (Landry was one of the flower girls) and the following week was Thanksgiving....then it was December, which I'm not even sure if I can remember that month....time has FLOWN by. Then January arrived and so did Ryan Barrett Mead. He was born January 11th at 12:16pm. He weighed 8lb 2oz and was 21.5 inches long. Those of you that were certain I was carrying twins now know why I was SO big! :) We were released from the hospital 24 hours after his birth and have been home since then. Life with 2 children is definitely an adjustment, but one that we have thoroughly (yes momma, I used that word) enjoyed! Landry absolutely LOVES being a big sister and has really turned out to be a big helper. She promised to change all of the dirty diapers but I don't think she realized just how often that needed to be done....I'm not even sure I remembered how often that needed to be done! It's all coming back to me now....



Enjoy the slide show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: