Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

7 Months Old

Yes, you read that right -- Ryan Barrett is 7 months old today! WOW! That's really all I can say right now. Where does the time go? Who knows.....and it if you figure out how to slow it down, please let me know.

His latest accomplishments include clapping, laughing, "talking", and playing with his big sister. He isn't crawling yet and that's OK with us. I remember trying to get Landry to do everything "now, now, now".....but we don't feel that way with Ryan. We are happy with him staying in one place as long as he wants. He still does not have any teeth even though he chews on everything. Ryan is such a happy kid (in spite of the teething process). The only time he cries or gets fussy is when he is ready to eat. I'm pretty sure he gets that from me!! :)

Happy 7 months, baby boy! We love you so much!

No comments: