Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

A vow to keep up....

It has been exactly 5 months since my last post and so much has happened in that time that I can only itemize in this post:

1) My maternity leave ended in early March and I went back to work
2) Early April - I got a job at a big hospital in Dallas and gave notice at the current job
3) Early May - we MOVED TO DALLAS :)
4) Mid May - I started my new job and the kids started at their new school
5) Early June - Landry and Ryan switched schools because we weren't happy with the current one
6) Mid June - Dave got a new office that over looks North Central Expressway
7) Mid July - Ryan turned 6 months old
- Dave and I celebrated our 7th anniversary
8) June-Aug - Landry learned how to swim like a fish and is no longer scared of the water

Folks, those are just the highlights. I will work on putting a slide show together for you to see and it is my goal to maintain this blog on a more consistent basis. It is a fun way for you all to keep up with us and it's also nice to look back and see what happened when the kids were really little. So, stay tuned for pictures.....including Ryan's 6 month photo shoot!

We hope you are all staying cool in this dreadful heat. Some people I know have left the great state of Texas and headed to the high-country (mountains) where the temperatures are in the 40s at night......maybe we should all consider that option. :)

No comments: